Kowa 8×30 YF Series Porro Prism Boniculars
If you are looking for a reliable brand when it comes to choosing your next set of binoculars you’ll find that Kowa have been producing top quality binoculars and other optic products for over half a century. That establishes Kowa as one of the world’s best and most popular brands when it comes to optic technology for binoculars. If you are looking for a new set of binoculars you can be sure you are going to be well looked after if choosing a set manufactured by the popular Kowa.
Have a look at some of the features the Kowa 8×30 YF Series (CHECK PRICE!) binoculars provide its users:
- Professional KR lens coating – If you aren’t that great at keeping your binocular lenses clean and tidy you’ll be happy to note that the lenses are professionally coated with Kowa Repelling which helps reduce dirt and ultimately saves the need to clean them on a regular basis. Of course, if you do clean them on a regular basis you will find that they will last a lot longer and you won’t have any problems with them in the future.
- Focus wheel – Implemented into this design is a large wheel that is centralised and provides its users an easy way to change the focus with a pair of gloves on. You always know where it is so you need not take your eyes away from what you are looking at.
- Textured rubber armour – The textured rubber armour material that is wrapped around the binoculars will increase its robustness and also provides an easy way to grip the binoculars. You’ll also find that the rubber armour is shock resistant which is perfect for those that use the binoculars on rough terrain where it is likely to get knocked about.
- 100% waterproof – You will be able to use these binoculars in any weather thanks to the fact they were designed with waterproofness in mind – so if you are an early riser and you have to deal with fog, that won’t harm these binoculars at all.
- Wide field of view – You will have a great time observing objects and wildlife with these binoculars thanks to the extra wide field of view they provide its users.
- Multiple accessories – On purchasing these binoculars you will be presented with multiple handy accessories such as the carry case with the belt loop attached, and a comfortable neck strap for prolonged use. You will also find other useful accessories such as the rainguard and the lens covers that protect the lenses when not in use.
- Kowa Konect club – A special club awaits customers that have recently purchased these binoculars. You will be able to register with the serial number on the camera which entitles you to extras such as open days, monthly competitions and plenty of free giveaways.
- Easy to hold – Not only does the base design of these binoculars make them easy to hold, but the overall design is perfectly weighted so even if you are using this set of binoculars for a few hours straight you aren’t going to strain too much.
The above features are just a few of the many features this Kowa product provides and it’s very easy to see just from the overall design of these binoculars the reason why they are top of the range when it comes to mid-range binoculars. If you are looking for a simple set of binoculars that provides all the basics, these Kowa 8×30 YF Series Porro Prism Binoculars should definitely be considered as your next purchase.
Features: Porro Prism – Rubber Armoured – KR Lens Coating
- Kowa Repelling (KR) lens coatings that reduce need for cleaning
- Large central focus wheel for use with gloves
- 100% waterproof for use in all weather conditions
- Extra wide field of view for comfortable longterm viewing
- Durable non-slip rubber armoured body with texturing for grip and protection