||15x Magnification – 70MM Objective Lens Diameter- 15M Nearest Focus Distance – Waterproof – Multi-Coated Optics – Individual Eye Focusing – Integral Tripod Brush.
||CHECK LATEST PRICE!
||O-Ring Seals – Waterproof – Multi-Coated Optics – BAK 4 Prisms – 8X Magnification – 42 MM Objective Lens Diameter – Fog Proof – Twist Up Eyecups – Near Focus – Included Neck Strap + Case.
||CHECK LATEST PRICE!
||8x Magnification – 40MM Objective Lens Diameter – BK-7 Prisms – Ergonomic – Eye Relief – Compatible With Tripod.
||CHECK LATEST PRICE!
If you’re looking for a pair of binoculars which are value for money and offer models created for specialist interests –such as the theatre or marine biology – then Helios may be the brand for you.
Helios Quantum-4 15×70 – Our Number 1
If you’re looking for a pair of long reaching, powerful binoculars with a huge objective lens diameter, then the Helios Quantum (learn more here!) is the model for you.
- With 15x magnification, far away objects will never seem so close. While you’ll need a steady hand (or you could make use of the integral tripod), this level of magnification is great for astronomy and observing into the far distance.
- With a 70mm objective lens diameter, these binoculars are pros at gathering light and creating vivid, bright images for you to enjoy.
- If you also want to focus on closer things, the nearest focus distance on the Helios Quantum is 15m.
- The Helios Quantum binoculars are waterproof, so you won’t have to fret about adverse weather.
- Feature BAK 4 prisms and multi-coated optics, these binoculars will stop light reflecting away from the binoculars so you can enjoy an even clearer image.
- With CNC machined metal components and high precision construction, these binoculars were built to last.
- The Helios Quantum binoculars also feature individual eye focusing, which allows you to adjust each eyepiece to suit your individual eyesight, and an integral tripod brush.
Features: 15x Magnification – 70MM Objective Lens Diameter- 15M Nearest Focus Distance – Waterproof – Multi-Coated Optics – Individual Eye Focusing – Integral Tripod Brush.
Helios Mistral WP4 8×42 – Number 2
If you’re looking for a pair of high end waterproof binoculars for bird watching, wildlife observation, sports and more, the Helios Mistral WP4 might be the perfect model for you.
- O-ring seals and waterproof technology makes the Helios Mistral WP4 binoculars extra durable and safe from the elements. The O-ring seals will stop dirt, dust and other debris getting in and spoiling the lens, while the waterproof element will keep your binoculars safe in adverse weather conditions.
- Featuring broadband multi-coated optics and quality BaK 4prisms, these binoculars will stop as much light getting reflected away as possible so you can guarantee vivid, bright images.
- With 8x magnification and a 42 mm objective lens diameter, these binoculars have crazy light gathering ability and reasonable magnification which, when used together, will give you close up, exceptionally bright images.
- Fog is a thing of the past thanks to the nitrogen-filled Helios Mistral binoculars.
- If you wear glasses, the Helios Mistral binoculars will make things easy for you. With their twist-up eyecups, these binoculars can be adjusted to suit any user.
- With the strong near-focus performance and included neck strap/case, these binoculars are the perfect choice for bird watching enthusiasts.
Features: O-Ring Seals – Waterproof – Multi-Coated Optics – BAK 4 Prisms – 8X Magnification – 42 MM Objective Lens Diameter – Fog Proof – Twist Up Eyecups – Near Focus – Included Neck Strap + Case.
Helios 8X40 Solana – Number 3
If you’re looking for a pair of great quality budget binoculars, the Helios Solana might be the right choice for you.
- With 8x magnification and 40mm objective lens diameter, these binoculars have strong magnification and light gathering abilities for such a budget price. Most standard users should be fine with 7-10x magnification, plus 40mm is very decent for light gathering in multiple situations.
- Featuring prisms and lens coating as well as BK-7 prisms, these binoculars will fight against light reflection to give you strong, vivid images.
- The Helios Solana binoculars are ergonomic with their rubber finger grips especially designed for a comfortable, secure grip.
- The Helios Solana features eye relief eyecups which can be adjusted to accommodate spectacles.
- If you need to mount the Helios Solana binoculars onto a tripod, you can do so easily with any compatible model.
Features: 8x Magnification – 40MM Objective Lens Diameter – BK-7 Prisms – Ergonomic – Eye Relief – Compatible With Tripod.
These are all excellent Helios binoculars that will make any subject appear closer and clearer. We are sure you’d be happy with any of the items on this list, but if we had to choose just one it would have to be the Helios Quantum. These powerful binoculars have a huge diameter, long reaching magnification that is perfect for astronomy enthusiasts, they are fog proof, multi coated, durable and they can be adjusted to each eye individually. If you’re looking for powerful, far-reaching, high end binoculars, the Helios Quantum is an excellent choice.