Fujinon 10×70 MT-SX Poseidon SX Series Binoculars
You may have already heard of Fujinon thanks to the quality digital cameras they have been providing their users for the past 80 years. Fujinon quickly developed their brand and started manufacturing products that were based around lenses, such as cameras, binoculars, and even provide systems in the medical industry such as ultrasound machines – which just goes to show what a top brand Fujinon are.
If you are an experienced binocular user, you have probably gone through a range of brands and a variety of binocular products that offer something different to their users. You are probably using binoculars now that are a lot more expensive than when you first started out because you have realised that the more you spend on binoculars, the better quality they are and the better observations you are likely to receive. If you are looking to step up into a world of even higher-end binoculars then you may want to consider adding the Fujinon 10×70 MT-SX Poseidon Binoculars (CHECK PRICE!) to your cabinet. These binoculars are of very high quality and are perfect to use for a variety of observations such as coastal views, mountain ranges, low light nature observations, and even air traffic control because these are so powerful.
Have a look below at some of the many different features this Fujinon product provides:
- Huge lenses – The 70mm lenses are perfectly matched with the 10x magnification these binoculars provide. The huge lenses provide an even more detailed view of their observations thanks to their smaller field of view of just 91 metres – this means they can concentrate on smaller observations and provide higher quality views.
- Heavy duty – These armoured binoculars are very heavy weighing at just over 2000 grams which means they aren’t that suitable to be holding in hand all day – but they are perfect for those that wish to use a tripod so they can explore the environments around them.
- BAK4 Prisms – BAK4 Prism technology is implemented to provide further clear enhancements of observations.
- 100% waterproof – These binoculars are 100% waterproof which makes them perfect for use in wet environments. These binoculars are often used to observe the coast and mountain ranges so being waterproof means they are protected at all times.
- Rubber armoured – A simple feature is the rubber armour that houses the aluminium base. This provides the user with an easy to grip set of binoculars and also provides shock resistance if they are dropped or knocked against other objects.
Products from Amazon.co.uk
Price: £182.45Was: £199.99
Price: £65.85Was: £90.00
- Multiple accessories – When purchasing these binoculars you will be provided with objective lens covers, rainguard, a carry case, and a comfortable neck strap to use on your travels.
- Tripod compatible – These binoculars are very heavy so it’s important you purchase a standard tripod to use these binoculars, especially if you are going to be in the same area for hours.
- Angle of view – These binoculars provides their users with a nice 5.3 degrees angle of view.
The Fujinon 10×70 MT-SX Poseidon Binoculars are very expensive so they aren’t recommended for users that are just starting out. But if you are an advanced user of some of the latest binocular technology then you should consider these binoculars, especially because they are manufactured by the well-respected Fujinon. Coastal views, mountain ranges, aircraft, low light density nature, and of course astronomical views await your observation. If you are a serious observer and you like nothing more than spending your days looking at great views from a reliable set of binoculars, you may well find that these binoculars will suit you down to the ground.
Features: Waterproof – Rubber Armoured – Tripod Compatible