‘Vortex’ and ‘Viper’ are both words that inspire awe and respect, and like their namesake, the Vortex Viper HD Binoculars (learn more here!) are a force to be reckoned with. Imagine being able to shatter your current sight and viewing boundaries and exceed them beyond your wildest dreams. Imagine being able to see far into jungles, mountains, the ocean, and to feel absolutely free. This is the kind of luxury that the Vortex Viper can afford you!
If you’ve ever been hunting, dolphin watching, or on a safari of any kind, you’ll know the importance of a trusty set of binoculars. A high-quality pair can mean the difference between seeing that rare cheetah kill in action, and losing sight of the majestic creature for good. It can mean the difference between spotting an intricate bird mating dance, and seeing the birds fly off forever. When the stakes are high, you’ll want a pair of binoculars that won’t let you down.
Here are some of the Vortex Viper’s key features to tantalise you:
- HD extra-low dispersion glass lens for ultimate resolution and dielectric prism coating for clear, real-colour viewing.
- Ultra-hard ArmourTek coating on lenses which protects from weather, oil and grease, and scratches, ensuring you get the most out of the product.
- Waterproof and fog proof so no matter the weather, you’re protected from the elements and your viewing quality will not be affected.
- Increased clarity of viewing in dimmed light so that even in the darkening hours, you don’t miss a thing.
This Vortex Viper product offers the height of binocular technology and is very lightweight. The no-fuss design ensures you have everything you need without any superfluous nonsense. What are you waiting for? Make the investment.
Features: HD extra-low dispersion lens – Dielectric prism coating – ArmourTek protective coating – Water and fog proof – Dim light viewing.
- Model Number: VPR-4208-HD
- Item Package Length: 8.899999990922"
- Item Package Width: 7.399999992452"
- Item Package Height: 4.29999999561399"