Top 3 Vortex Binoculars
If you’re looking for hardcore, military-grade binoculars then Vortex may be the perfect brand for you. If you’re interested in buying a pair of Vortex binoculars, read on for our guide to the top 3 models!
Vortex Crossfire 10×42 – Our Number 1
- Featuring multi-coated lenses to reduce reflection and boost your image, these binoculars will give you a clear, vivid picture of whatever you want to see.
- The Vortex Crossfire (learn more here!) contains a wide field of view, which is perfect for wildlife observation, sports of tracking fast moving objects.
- Thanks to the 42mm objective lens diameter size, these binoculars are able to gather more light to give you bright images, even in low light conditions.
- Thanks to the 10x magnification power, the Vortex Crossfire binoculars will bring distant objects 10 times closer than they would appear to the naked eye.
- This Vortex Crossfire binoculars utilise nitrogen gas purging mechanisms to offer fog proof lenses. These binoculars are also waterproof and dustproof, so you don’t need to worry about bad weather or obsessive cleaning.
- These roof prism binoculars are both durable and compact, giving you great performance in an easily-to-carry model.
- The Vortex Crossfire binoculars is protected by rubber armour which provides a secure, non-slip grip for extra secure, long lasting use.
- The adjustable eyecups on this Vortex Crossfire model can be twisted up and down for use with eyeglasses.
- The Vortex Crossfire comes with a user friendly centre focus wheel which can be used to adjust the focus of both binocular barrels for a clearer image in seconds.
- This pair of binoculars also comes with a right eye dipoter which can be used to adjust the binoculars to suit individual eye sights.
- Want to enjoy your binoculars without tiring out your arms? The Vortex Crossfire cis tripod compatible and can be mounted on a tripod or car window mount.
Features: Multi-Coated Lenses – Wide Field Of View – 42MM Objective Lens – 10x Magnification – Fog Proof – Waterproof – Dustproof – Durable – Rubber Armour – Adjustable Eyecups – Centre Focus Wheel – Right Eye Diopter – Tripod Compatible.
Vortex Diamondback 10×42 – Number 2
- Featuring a compact design which won’t weigh you down, these binoculars are a great choice for camping trips and hiking.
- The Vortex Diamonback binoculars contain a special dielectric coating which covers the prisms and results in exceptional images, even in the dark.
- With a 2 meter close focus feature, these binoculars are ideal for taking in the intricate details of closer objects.
- The 10x magnification on these binoculars will bring distant objects to life by making everything appear 10x closer to you.
- These binoculars are fog proof, waterproof and dustproof. Not only will they cope well with bad weather conditions, but you also don’t need to worry about getting them dirty!
- The rubber body on these Vortex Diamonback binoculars makes them more comfortable to handle, while simultaneously making the binoculars more durable.
- With a 42-mm objective lens diameter, these binoculars can capture more light to give you brighter, more detailed images.
Features: Compact – Dielectric Coating – 2M Close Focus – 10X Magnification – Fog Proof – Waterproof – Dustproof – Rubber Body – 42MM Objective Lens Diameter.
Vortex Optics rzb-2101 Binoculars
- These binoculars may be small and lightweight, but they are also durable and bursting with quality. Combining high density extra-low desperation glass and high-quality prisms, these binoculars offer the ultimate viewing experience.
- These binoculars boast both a large 42mm objective lens diameter and fully multi-coated optics which are able to capture a large amount of light and stop most of it from reflecting away. Thanks to the anti-reflective coatings, these binoculars offer maximum brightness for superior images.
- The dielectric prisms coatings and plasma technology offers even brighter images, even at the edges of vision.
- The Vortex Optics binoculars are ergonomic, lightweight and contain magnesium chassis which decreases the weight while increasing strength.
- These binoculars are waterproof and utilise their O-ring seals which prevents moisture, dirt, debris and other nasties from getting into the lens.
- The Vortex optics are also fog proof. Utilising argon gas, these binoculars can withstand a wide range of temperatures.
Features: Lightweight – High Quality Prisms – 42MM Objective Lens Diameter – Fully Multi-Coated Optics – Anti-Reflective Coatings – Plasma Technology – Ergonomic – Waterproof – O-Ring Seals – Fog Proof.
Pricing: High End
These are all excellent examples of Vortex brand quality. These durable, light gathering binoculars are all superior products, but if we had to pick just one it would be the Vortex Crossfire model. These binoculars have a wide field of view which is perfect for wildlife observation and tracking fast subjects, they have strong magnification and superior light gathering lenses, they are durable, customisable and can be mounted onto a tripod, and best of all these great features come in a compact package that is value for money!