Celestron Skymaster 20×80 Binoculars
If you are looking to step into the astronomy observation world you’ll want a good quality set of binoculars to help you on your way, you’ll probably not want to pay too much money for your first set either as you don’t know what sort of use you will get out of them. One of the best binoculars on the market at the moment for amateur users is the Celestron Skymaster 20×80 Binoculars (CHECK PRICE!) – a set in which you can use to stargaze for hours and it comes with many features to enhance your experience – and the best thing is they are very affordable so you don’t need deep pockets.
- Porro Prisms – The Porro Prisms implemented into this design will help reflect the light from the incoming beams in such a way that it will alter the orientation of a view and provide it in higher quality.
- Ultra sharp focus – Ultra sharp focus technology will ensure objects are seen in high quality with no glare or blur.
- Individual eye piece focus – Individual eye piece focus will ensure optimal focus position.
- Multi-coated lenses – Crystal clear observation thanks to the binoculars multi-coated lenses.
- Stand compatible – These binoculars are heavy duty so you’ll not want to hold them for a long time, especially when viewing the night sky. The binoculars can be attached to a variety of stands and tripods to make viewing easier.
- Easy grip – The rubber material used for protective coating will ensure these binoculars are easy to grip if using without a tripod.
- Centre focus knob – The large focus knob centralized in these binoculars will allow for easy focusing.
- Tripod adaptor – These binoculars come with an integrated tripod adaptor so it is very easy to connect to a variety of tripods and stands which make viewing a lot easier.
- Eye relief – If you wear glasses these binocular will suit you down to the ground thanks to their long eye relief.
- Carry case – These binoculars also come with a carry case which is ideal for travelling – it is a soft case which provides safe storage for your binoculars.
- Waterproof – These binoculars are waterproof and can be used outside in all weathers.
- Heavy duty – The Celestron Skymaster 20×80 Binoculars are heavy and weigh 2.13kg which also benefits the overall durability and robustness of the design.
Maybe you have a thing for extra-terrestrial and you are looking to prove alien life exists by searching the night sky for UFOs and other random objects. The Celestron Skymaster 20×80 binoculars will give you an advantage over other binoculars because of the 20x magnification and the 80mm lenses that will provide you with a small field of view to concentrate on in the night sky. Of course, being able to find any alien life is pretty slim but the chances of you being able to enjoy astronomical views thanks to the technology implemented into these binoculars are very high. The price tag is more or less unbeatable with the features it is able to provide and their competitors will definitely have to come up with something special to compete with this design.
In conclusion, if you are looking for a powerful set of binoculars that is going to allow you to observe the night sky for hours and only for a fraction of the price of its competitors, then you may find the Celestron Skymaster 20×80 Binoculars is the set of binoculars you have been looking for – it has many features and is perfect for tripod use too.
Features: Waterproof – Porro Prisms – Tripod adapter