Weaver Buck Commander 8×25 Compact Binoculars
If you’ve ever heard of Weaver, you will already know they are one of the best brands when it comes to high-end binoculars and other optic products. They have been providing quality binoculars to fanatics all around the world for years now and continue to be one of the leading suppliers of top quality optic products around. If you have experience with binoculars and have already gone through a few of the more affordable products and you are looking to step up your game, the Weaver Buck Commander 8×25 Compact binoculars (learn more here!) could be the set you’ve only ever dreamed of.
They certainly aren’t cheap, but they are very high-end and you get what you pay for in terms of clear observations, so clear in fact it’s like looking through the naked eye. Weaver pride themselves on being able to not only offer a crystal clear view with their products, but also many other features that provides an even better experience for their consumers. If you are interested in the Weaver Buck Commander, take a look at the many features it is able to provide below:
- Rubber armoured finish – The rubber armour finish not only provides protection to the base of the binoculars but it also provides the user with a fantastic grip that prevent any slips even in wet conditions. The added advantage of the rubber armoured finish is the fact it acts as a shock prevention system so even accidently knocks or drops won’t affect the binoculars in any way.
- Waterproof – The binoculars are 100% waterproof so you’ll not have any issues during wet weather and even thick fog during the cold mornings.
- Roof Prism – A strong roof prism system that is phase-coated for its sleek design and overall robustness.
- Scratch resistant lenses – The lenses are scratch resistant so will prevent any accidently knocks or drops from scratching the most important lenses.
- Brighter viewing – The lenses are fully multi-coated which allows more light to seep through them which in turn provides a brighter experience for its users.
- Extendable eye cups – The extendable eye cups provide even more comfort to users.
- Heavy duty – These binoculars possess certain compactness about them and just with the feel of them you will be able to see they are robust and durable.
- Small and compact – If you are looking for a pair of binoculars that can be taken anywhere and aren’t going to slow you down, the Weaver Buck Commander 8×25 are very lightweight but still made from good quality materials that provides the robustness these binoculars possess.
All in all, the Weaver Buck Commander 8×25 is perfect for any observations from bird watching to taking in the beautiful scenes in the distance. If you have the money to spend on a high-end set of binoculars, these should definitely be one of the top ones on your wish list. The above list of features these binoculars provide are only standard features any binocular should have, but with the optic technology implemented into these to make observation a lot clearer makes them very expensive, but well worth the money if you are going to get the use out of them.
If you don’t have an awful lot of experience with binoculars then these will likely be too expensive for you, but they can be used by anyone so if you did have the money to invest in a good pair of binoculars then the Weaver Buck Commander 8×25 would be the most reliable pair money can buy and with the simplicity this design provides makes them one of the best pairs of binoculars available on the market.
Features: Scratch resistant – Roof prism – Waterproof