||Nikon Prostaff 5||10×50 – 18.7 x 14 x 6.5cm – 816g – Waterproof – Fog Proof – Carrying Case – Front Lens Caps – Rear Lens Caps – Neck Strap||Mid range||Lowest Price Here!|
||Hawke Endurance ED||10×50 – 794g – Waterproof – Fog Proof – Carrying Case – Neck Strap – Lens Caps – Lens Cloths||Mid range||Lowest Price Here!|
||Eschenbach Arena D Plus B||10×50 – 20.3 x 8.9 x 17.8cm – 907g – Carrying Case – Strap – Waterproof – Fog Proof – Lens Caps||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
Top 3 10×50 Binoculars On The Market 2016
When it comes to getting the best binoculars, both amateurs and professionals find that 10×50 options are one of the best combinations around. At 50mm, the lens diameter ensures a vast amount of natural light and greatly improves the quality and clarity of any image as a result. Likewise, the 10 x magnification ensures great detail over vast distances.
If you’re looking for such a device to improve your own experiences, there are some fantastic options available. Let’s look at the top 3 10×50 binoculars and see what they’re capable of.
Nikon Prostaff 5 Review – Our Number 1
The Nikon Prostaff 5 Binocular aims to offer a transportable device that’s easy to use but offers the high level of visual quality you would expect (lowest price). Looking at its specifications, it’s easy to see how it has achieved this. It’s great features include:
- Of course, this is a 10×50 pair of binoculars, giving you the 10 x magnification and 50mm lens diameter you would expect.
- While it’s not the most compact, it’s dimensional size of 18.7 x 14 x 6.5cm is certainly small enough, considering the large lens and prisms involved.
- It’s also not that heavy, weighing just 816g.
- The device is waterproof in levels of up 1 metre, for around 10 minutes. If you drop this in water, then you don’t need to worry about damaging the device.
- Similarly, this equipment is fog proof, so mist and other weather conditions don’t influence the quality of your viewing experience.
- This kit also comes with a carrying case, providing an easy way to store the binoculars and all of the other components.
- The neck strap, on the other hand, is a great way to keep the binoculars on your person for quick access.
- This device also has both front and rear lens caps, helping to protect all the vital areas.
In short, this is a fantastic device suitable for a variety of uses. Aside from its clear visual quality, the practical features make it useful in a variety of circumstances, ensuring it is the only pair of binoculars you will need.
Features: 10×50 – 18.7 x 14 x 6.5cm – 816g – Waterproof – Fog Proof – Carrying Case – Front Lens Caps – Rear Lens Caps – Neck Strap
Hawke Endurance ED Review – Number 2
The Hawke Endurance ED Binocular model is designed to be a robust and practical option. It’s lightweight design makes carrying the equipment simple, yet it is still ergonomic and comfortable to use. Let’s look at its most unique properties.
- Again, this is a 10×50 model, offering the high levels of light and magnification that you would expect.
- This is one of the lighter 10×50 options around, with a weight of 794g.
- This device is also waterproof, ensuring rain and other outdoor environments don’t damage the device.
- It’s also fog proof, which is always useful when trying to view through fog, mist and other conditions that would otherwise cloud your image.
- The kit comes complete with a carrying case to keep everything stored together.
- This includes a neck strap, which is great for keeping the binoculars within quick reach and easy access.
- Likewise, the lens caps offer an extra level of protection on the vulnerable parts of the device.
- The lens cloth is a nice touch, offering a simple way to wipe and maintain the quality of the lens surfaces.
- Finally, this device also comes in two different colours, letting you choose between black and green designs.
As you can see, this is a very practical device, and some great care has been taken to ensure that it offers everything you could want. Quick and easy to use, this device will feel very familiar very quickly, which is always a good sign of a quality product.
Features: 10×50 – 794g – Waterproof – Fog Proof – Carrying Case – Neck Strap – Lens Caps – Lens Cloths
Eschenbach Arena D Plus B Binoculars – Number 3
- This is a standard 10×50 model, offering the visual quality you would expect.
- As a standard design, it has a reasonable size at 20.3 x 8.9 x 17.8 cm, yet this is never too big or difficult to handle thanks to the ergonomic design.
- Similarly, at 907 g it’s not as heavy as you would expect.
- This device is waterproof, which is essential when exploring natural environments.
- Likewise, it is also fog proof, making it useful in a variety of natural conditions.
- This kit comes complete with a carrying case, which is ideal for keeping everything stored away easily when not in use.
- This includes carrying straps, which help provide a secure way of carrying the binoculars on your person.
- It also has lens caps, which help protect the vulnerable areas and keeps dust out.
This is one of the bigger options available, but it’s great design and comfortable grip make use of the extra space. Aside from this, you get a complete kit with many practical features, such as being waterproof, that you would expect from a device of this calibre.
Features: 10×50 – 20.3 x 8.9 x 17.8cm – 907g – Carrying Case – Strap – Waterproof – Fog Proof – Lens Caps
As you can see, there are some fantastic options for anyone interested in binoculars of the 10×50 variety. However, even among the very best options, few models stand out as much as the Nikon Prostaff 5 Binocular. This device offers great value for money, striving to offer a lightweight, portable design that doesn’t cut out on any of the features you would expect from luxury binoculars.